Andrew is a real estate partner who specialises in providing commercial real estate advice with a particular focus on major corporate occupiers and investors. He has many years of experience advising on acquisitions, developments, disposals, re-organisations and project work for major corporate entities. He also has significant investment and development experience acting for commercial developers and investors.
Main areas of practice
Specialist areas include real estate transactions and representing institutional investors, corporate occupiers, developers and funders with particular focus on the office, leisure, retail, warehousing and telecoms sectors.
Andrew has many years of experience advising on acquisitions, developments, disposals, re-organisations and project work for major corporate entities. He also has significant investment and development experience acting for commercial developers and investors.
Qualified in 1999 and has previously worked at Eversheds LLP for nine years and Shoosmiths LLP for 13 years.
- Advising an investor in the sale of a fully let 12 floor office building in Birmingham city centre, with provisions dealing with the exercise of an option and the connected disposal of a corporate entity;
- Advising a multi-national serviced office operator in relation to the acquisition of a lease within a major London redevelopment site, including build out obligations on the Landlord and fit out obligations on the Tenant;
- Advising a major US based technology company in relation to the disposal of surplus land to a residential developer for £20million;
- Advising a telecoms infrastructure provider in relation to a Multi Site Agreement for a 250 cell site portfolio with a Network Operator;
- Advising a UK retailer in relation to a due diligence exercise over a 600 plus retail unit portfolio in connection with a corporate sale;
- Advising a multi-national brewing and leisure business in relation to the disposal of a leisure unit within London city centre.
Andrew is a specialist in the real estate elements of telecoms law, and advises telecoms infrastructure providers in relation to their portfolio of cell sites, together with landlords, occupiers and developers in relation to the renewal or removal of existing telecom operators.