Hollie is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate team within the Built Environment division based in Southampton.
Main areas of practice
Hollie deals with all aspects of commercial property work with a particular focus on portfolio management for both landlords and corporate occupiers in the retail and leisure sectors as well as industrial, marine and office occupier clients. She also has extensive experience in dealing with acquisitions and disposals of commercial freehold and leasehold properties and general property management issues.
Hollie has won praise from her clients for being pragmatic and thorough and pairs her approachable personal style with a redoubtable work ethic. Hollie is the consummate “all-rounder”. Some of her well-known clients include David Lloyd Leisure, Port of London Authority and Harlequins Football Club.
Her broad client base also includes the new retail entrant Marie Claire Jet Style and a number of local and national charities and religious bodies including The Methodist Church, Portsmouth Roman Catholic Diocese, and Fitzroy Support.
- Real Estate Finance
- Corporate/Owner Occupier
- Investment Property
- Charity Property
- Real Estate & Property
Hollie qualified as a solicitor in 2013 and joined Blake Morgan in June 2014. Prior to this Hollie studied for her law degree at the University of Southampton and subsequently obtained a distinction in her Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Guildford.
In November 2020, Hollie was successful in her application to join the Confederation of British Industry’s (CBI’s) London Under 35 Committee and will commence her two year term on 1 January 2021.
- Law Society
- Southampton Property Association
- She is a key and longstanding member of the portfolio management team for a high class leisure industry client.
- Acted for a national freight distributor in the acquisition of a newly refurbished warehouse in Chandler's Ford comprising over 40,000 sq ft.
- Acted for a national charity in relation to a high profile mixed use development in Eastleigh comprising charity offices and 49 flats.
- A key member of the landlord and tenant team for an international luxury retailer for their stores in England.
- Acted for a developer on the purchase of land at Daedalus Business Park in the Solent Enterprise Zone and the subsequent disposal of commercial units once constructed.
- Acting for a national charity in connection with the development of their new supported living care facility.
Hollie acts for a number of charities and advises on charity law affecting the acquisition and disposal of property.
She also has experience in dealing with residential property.