Blake Morgan are hosting a number of Insight Days across our regions. Our Insight Days are a great way to learn more about us, our culture and our clients and to help you confirm your interest in pursuing a career in law. It’s also a fantastic opportunity to experience life in a regional law firm.
Upcoming Insight Days
- 7 April – Reading Office & London Office
- 21 April – Southampton Office
- 28 April – Southampton Office – this will also include an Insights Evening for Parents/Students/Careers Advisors
- 3 May – Cardiff Office
What to expect?
- Learn all about Blake Morgan as a firm
- Hear from our current trainees and NQ’s
- Listen to top tips on succeeding with your applications, including CV writing and interview skills.
- Network with partners, trainees and our Graduate Recruitment team
- The opportunity to shadow a current trainee to gain invaluable work experience
How do you apply?
Are you a first or second year undergraduate student?
To apply for this event please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to the Graduate Recruitment team at [email protected].
In your covering letter please include ‘why you’re interested in attending our Insight Day’.
We look forward to receiving your applications!