Blake Morgan's HR Forum 27 Sep
We invite you to the first HR Forum of our autumn series of lunchtime HR Forums. Our seminars allow for networking with fellow HR professionals over lunch followed by a presentation with the opportunity to ask questions and share thoughts and views on developing areas and best practice.
In the light of requests we have received following on from the previous two HR Forums, our first autumn HR Forum on 27 September 2018 will focus on what HR Teams should have in place to ensure they are GDPR compliant with regard to processing employee personal data and managing any recruitment process.
In particular we will look at:
- existing documents / policies that should ideally have been amended to take account of the new data protection obligations
- managing employee subject access requests post 25 May 2018
- whether you should have a separate policy in place covering the processing of special category personal data / personal data relating to criminal convictions / offences
- what you should be telling job applicants, current staff and ex-staff on whom you are holding personal data.
To register for our September Forum, please click on the 'Register Now' button. If you have colleagues in your office that you feel would like to attend, please do not forward this invitation, which is specific to you, but please click on the 'invite a colleague' button above.
We look forward to seeing you.
- 27 Sep 2018
- Blake Morgan - Oxford
- 12.30pm - Arrival, light lunch and networking
1.00pm - Session begins
2.00pm - Session ends