Women in Business - Building Your Personal Brand
What is the expectation of working with you? If you were a brand, what would your 'brand promise' be?
Rob Shimmin is a communication professional and executive coach. Join him at our Women in Business event, hosted by Blake Morgan, to get you thinking about:
- How real are the differences between men and women when it comes to confidence, impact and capabilities?
- Can corporate branding techniques be applied to the individual?
- What behaviours widen the gap between how you are seen and how you would like to be seen?
About Shimmin Communications' 360⁰ personal branding
Rob Shimmin applies 360⁰ branding techniques to executives (male and female) to help them establish the value they bring as a professional to an organisation. His coaching process helps them to understand their brand promise and adopt behaviours that deliver against it at every point of contact.
Blake Morgan are proud sponsors of the Women in Business Awards 2018, celebrating , encouraging and inspiring successful and aspiring business women in the south. For further details: https://womeninbusiness.biz/.
Should you wish to unsubscribe, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 Mar 2018
- Blake Morgan - Southampton
- 07.30: Registration, breakfast and networking
08.00: Presentation and Q&A
Should you wish to bring a colleague(s),
please do let us know in advance.
We look forward to meeting you.