Blake Morgan Ambassadors
“…'You will have a front row seat to the action. The firm is looking to build future solicitors and you don't get there sat next to a photocopier.'”
We're looking for creative, passionate and personable individuals who are highly active on campus to represent the Blake Morgan brand at the following universities:
- City University
- Cardiff University
- University of Bristol
- University of Reading
- University of Southampton
- University of Portsmouth
- Oxford Brookes University
- Brunel University
- University of Exeter
Our applications for a training contract and our summer vacation scheme open on 1 November. Our vacation scheme is only available to those applying for a training contract with us.
The deadline for applications for a training contract and a place on the vacation scheme is 1 April. Those applying for a training contract only will need to apply by 31 May.
What will you do?
As a Brand Ambassador you will work closely with the Graduate Recruitment team to:
- Advertise and generate interest in the firm's vacancies and events
- Increase brand awareness within the relevant faculties, colleges, student societies and careers services
- Monitor brand perception on campus and report back regularly to the Graduate Recruitment team with recommendations for the next academic year
- Organise and manage Blake Morgan competitions on campus
- Support the firm's social media recruitment campaigns
This list is not exhaustive and you may need to perform additional tasks as requested within this role.
What will you get?
As a Blake Morgan Brand Ambassador you will form a strong relationship and gain great exposure to the firm's Graduate Recruitment team.
You will also increase your experience in marketing and networking with key activities which is a key skill for a successful lawyer.
You will also be invited to attend an Insights Day within the firm giving you the opportunity to learn more about the firm's culture, clients and values and the opportunity to network with leading individuals within the legal industry.
How do you apply?
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to the Graduate Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your covering letter please include the following:
- Why would you like to represent Blake Morgan?
- What do you think would make you a good Brand Ambassador?
- What new ideas will you bring to the role?
For more information visit our graduate recruitment pages on our website.