Alex is an Associate Surveyor carrying out cost management, project management, employer’s agent, fund and bank monitoring services for a range of different sectors in the construction Industry.
Main areas of practice
Alex specialises in the housing sector but also has experience of the residential, commercial, leisure and retail markets.
Working on behalf of housing associations and developers, Alex provides feasibility and cost estimates for housing schemes at the start of a potential project.
His role then includes tendering for a contractor on package deals to get the project onto site and completed in the clients budget and timescales.
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Association of Project Management (APM)
- BSc in Land Management from Reading University 2003-2006
- Project Manager at Davis Langdon 2006-2013
- Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors – 2011
- Member of Association of Project Management – 2012
- Project Manager at Tuffin Ferraby Taylor – 2013-2014
- Senior Project Surveyor at TC Consult – 2014-2015
- Senior Project Surveyor at Aecom – 2015-2017
- Associate Surveyor at Aecom – 2018
- Caerphilly Magistrate Court – 38 Nr Passivhaus Units for Linc-Cymru
- Coity, Bridgend – 24 Nr Affordable Units for Wales & West Housing Association
- Haven Road, Haverfordwest – 87 Nr Affordable Units for Pembrokeshire Housing Association
- St Cadocs, Raglan – 10 Nr Affordable Units for Monmouthshire Housing Association
- Old Town Dock, Newport – 45 Nr Mixed Tenancy Units for Pobl Group
- Clive Lane, Cardiff – 103 Nr Affordable Units for Wales & West Housing Association
- Castle Road, Llangynidr – 14 Nr Market Sales Units for Capsel Limited
- Bank & Fund Monitoring
- Residential Package Deals