Henry is based in our London office and is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution team. He has a particular interest in white-collar crime and regulatory/criminal investigations, advising a range of corporate and individual clients. Henry also acts in commercial disputes and has experience in property and insolvency litigation.
Main areas of practice
Henry’s practice is divided between high-value complex commercial litigation and advising in white-collar and corporate crime investigations.
He acts for both individuals and corporate clients in respect of investigations by the full range of UK authorities and regulators. These include investigations into bribery and corruption, money laundering, competition law and allegations of fraud. Henry also assists corporate clients with compliance programmes.
Henry also has experience in large-scale, complex multi-jurisdictional litigation in the Commercial Court and Court of Appeal. He has an expertise in the day to day functioning of the London civil law courts and has appeared before Masters of the High Court.
Henry acts for both individuals and corporate clients, based in the UK and overseas.
He advises High Net Worth individuals and senior company officers in respect of personal and corporate criminal liability.
Henry also acts for insolvency practitioners and property owners.
Henry joined Blake Morgan after a successful career in employment services, working in the private sector as a head hunter and subsequently alongside the Department of Work and Pensions delivering welfare to work provision to the long term unemployed. Henry qualified as a solicitor in 2020.
- Advising multi billion pound defence contractor in respect of a supply chain bribery investigation.
- Advising corporate clients on AML policy and risk assessments.
- Advising financial service provider in respect of allegations of breaches to prohibitions under the Competition Act 1998.
- Watchstone Group Plc v Quob Park Estate Ltd & Ors -  EWHC 2621 (Ch)
- Blue Tropic Ltd & Anor v Chkhartishvili -  EWCA Civ 1259
- Goremsandu v Thomas & Ors -  EWHC 2397 (Ch)
- Marz Ltd v Bank of Scotland PLC (2017)
Insights by Henry
My period of recognised training started in March 2018. I had previously worked as an outdoor clerk and subsequently a paralegal in Blake Morgan's Commercial Litigation team in London. So...Read More