Very practical and knowledgeable of commercial banking transactions and asset-based lending.
Rebecca North is a Partner in the Banking and Finance team. Rebecca has a wide range of experience across many different transaction types.
Main areas of practice
Rebecca’s has significant experience in corporate and commercial banking transactions. Her expertise covers real estate finance (including real estate development finance), acquisition finance, asset based lending, ISDAs and restructuring.
Rebecca works for a broad range of clients, a significant proportion of which are banks or financial institutions. Rebecca also works for corporate borrowers and public sector bodies.
Rebecca qualified at a magic circle firm in 2006, she continued her career in the City before joining Blake Morgan in September 2014.
- Advising a property developer in relation to £83 million real estate development facility for the regeneration of a large urban area.
- Advising a large bank in relation to a $29 million acquisition facility to facilitate the purchase of group of companies based in North and South America and associated security package.
- Advising a public sector body in relation to the re-financing of facilities of, in aggregate, £55 million.
- Advising a bank in relation to their term and asset based lending facilities to a manufacturing company.
- Advising a group of marketing companies in relation to their £18 million term and revolving working capital and acquisition facilities.
Rebecca McCabe-North is praised for her knowledge of commercial banking transactions and asset-based lending, with particular expertise within capital markets and real estate. One client reports: "She is always willing to go the extra mile for us, always willing to look at transactions prior to being instructed," adding: "She always makes herself available when needed, and when instructed on a deal she is tenacious whilst being commercial."