Review, opportunities and outlook for the industrial and logistics sector
Our latest Developing Connections webinar focused on the industrial and logistics sector.
The panel, chaired by Blake Morgan Partner and Head of Property Services Group, Philip Jardine, included, Neil Francis, Partner at Knight Frank and Philip Stott, Founding Partner at Caisson Investment Management.
- The UK industrial and logistics market overview – trends across 2021
- Supply and demand – vacancy rates, new projects, alternative uses for land
- Review from an investment perspective – investment criteria, diversification, occupier demand
- The occupier landscape – occupiers requirements, changes in types of occupiers, 2021 take up
- Opportunities for landlords/developers – rental growth prospects
- The future outlook and emerging sub sectors – serviced industrial, self-storage, open storage land
To see the webinar again, please click on the View Recording Of The Webinar Here button.
Partner at Knight Frank
Neil has over 19 years of experience in the South wales property market, specialising in industrial agency and development. He joined Frank Knight in February 2012 to head up the Industrial and Logistics team with responsibility for providing clients with advice on lettings, sales, acquisitions and development.
Founding Partner at Caisson Investment Management
Philip is a qualified chartered surveyor and has over 25 years’ experience in the UK real estate market. Over the years, Philip has established a strong background in investment transaction origination and completion, asset management and development and operational platforms.
Phil is a Partner and Head of Real Estate in Wales, the Thames Valley and London. He has experience of large-scale public and private development work, joint ventures, regeneration projects and property transactions particularly relating to the governmental, health and education sectors.
Tuesday 1 February 2022
11am – 12noon