Contracts and coronavirus: what happens next?
Our commercial and litigation experts shared what they were seeing in the current market and provided helpful support and tips on managing contractual goods and services commitments.
Other topics included:
- how coronavirus will impact the content of commercial agreements and how businesses resolve disputes;
- what lessons can we learn; and
- what will be the lasting effects for contracts?
The interactive discussion was led by Penny Rinta-Suksi, Commercial Partner, and the panel included Aimee Cook, Litigation Associate, Oliver Clymow, Commercial Solicitor and Helen Dent, Litigation Solicitor.
Please click on the ‘Download the recording here‘ button to register your details.
- 2 Entertain Video Ltd and other companies v Sony DADC Europe Ltd  EWHC 972 (TCC)
- Tandrin Aviation Holdings Ltd v Aero Toy Store LLC and another  EWHC 40 (Comm)
- Seadrill Ghana Operations Ltd v Tullow Ghana Ltd  EWHC 1640 (Comm)
- Canary Wharf (BP4) T1 Ltd and other companies v European Medicines Agency  EWHC 921 (Ch)
- Lauritzen ( J ) AS v Wijsmuller BV, The Super Servant Two  1 Lloyd’s Rep 1
- Montgomery v Board of Education 131 NE 497 (1921) (Supreme Court of Ohio)
- Wing v Xiong (DCCJ 3832/2003, Hong Kong District Court)
Blake Morgan's panel of experts
Penny is a commercial lawyer and an OxLEP non executive director. She leads Blake Morgan’s Local Government England team with over 19 years’ experience in advising private sector clients, funders, public sector and third sector on major projects and commercial contracts.
Tuesday, 2 June 2020
11.00 am – 11.45 am