Returning to Work
Despite the Government advice now focussing on a return to the office, apparently only 34%* of office workers have actually returned. There is no doubt Coronavirus has changed our outlook to the way we work. Flexible or blended working is now an accessible option for large swaths of the UK workforce.
With 82% believing they will work from home for some of or the majority of their working week, how can employers meet the new challenges this presents?
On 18 August we held the first of our two part webinar where our team of specialist lawyers from employment and data protection considered the proposed return to work. We discussed the challenges and practical steps employers need to consider going forward.
- What does a “COVID-19 Secure” workplace look like?
- Are risk assessments needed and if so, what risks should we be considering?
- Who should be asked to return to work and why?
- How do we communicate this request to our workforce and what should we do if they object?
- How do we manage a positive Covid19 test in the workplace?
In our second webinar in the series, on 27 August, we will discuss the move to blended working and what this will mean for employers.
These webinars will be interactive, giving you an opportunity to discuss the challenges facing your business and to ask questions to our experts.
Please click on the ‘Download the recording here’ button to register your details.
* based on The Guardians recent report.
Tuesday, 18 August 2020
11.00 am – 12.00 noon